Labels

Monday 7 May 2018

Roses are Red




Hello there and a warm welcome to my blog  :)  I have another of my samples to share with you today, from the Chocolate Baroque tv shows in April.  I have used stamps from the Rose Tree and Amazing Mackintosh Words sets; Pearlescent paints, gold embossing powder, Versamark ink, gold pen.



On a piece of black card I stamped and embossed the tree image in gold, then coloured it with pearlescent paints.  I love these paints - they give my work a beautiful sheen.




 Next I took some spare black card and stamped and embossed a couple of butterflies and the ladybird in gold, then cut them out.  I painted them as before.






I matted the focal panel onto gold mirror card and attached it to a white base card, then I added the butterflies and ladybird with 3D gel glue.  
  




On some more spare black card I stamped a sentiment from the Amazing Mackintosh Words set and embossed it in gold.  I cut the sentiment into two small panels and added gold pen around the edges.
  




I'm really pleased with this card, it's a simple but elegant design that could be used for a variety of occasions.
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you've enjoyed your visit and will pop in again soon  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, this is absolutely stunning, I love the image and the wonderful colouring, the whole card is so elegant and stylish, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent and a great card for any occasion and can be for a man or woman. I love the pearlescent colours also and just enrich the card.

    ReplyDelete