Labels

Friday 5 January 2018

Year's Last Smile



Hello and welcome to my blog  :)  I have a lovely Autumnal card to share with you today from the Chocolate Baroque shows last year.  I have used stamps from the Nature Table, Poppy Meadow and Nature's Peace sets; Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, gold pen and gold embossing powder.




On a piece of white card I stamped and embossed several images in gold then masked them.  I blended three colours of DOs all over the card, then stamped smaller, worker stamps randomly all over.  When all the ink was dry I removed the masks.





I water coloured the images with DIs except the honesty, which I left white then added clear Sparkle pen.




Next I took a white base card and stamped corner images in DO, then blended the matching DI around the outer edges.  I added gold pen to the edges of the focal panel and matted it onto black card.




I stamped and embossed a sentiment and a butterfly in gold on acetate then cut them out.  I then added them to the card to complete the design.  I absolutely love Autumnal colours and I love these stamps too!  I had such a great time creating this one and I'm so pleased with the result.  I think this lovely card will suit any occasion and recipient.
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that I'll see you again soon  :)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous Penny, the colours are brilliant and I love the embossed flower, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, Ijust love these stamps - and Autumn colours! ;) xx

      Delete